Saturday, November 12, 2016

Bud Is Getting Older


I have been watching him ever since he was a pup. When dogs get older the owner has to alter their exercise. Bud is 9 now and he's looking tired. So he swims everyday now. But will change that to every other day. don't let him walk down the stairs at the beach. A walk in the evening for about two or three blocks.  I give a lot of fish oil with 3 and 6 fatty acids and I give him meds for his joints. We don't walk the beach stairs if he has swam. he gets to go to the beach and he thinks he is a pup. I keep his weight down. Better not forget the bones 3 times a week, or his baked yams, raw broccoli.
Tonight he looked tired so we only walked a few blocks. But in am he is a puppy again and I  love every day with him.





No comments:

Post a Comment