Thursday, February 23, 2017

Gracie update

Gracie has been so good. she has not bit me in a while.. even though she has tried. We have upped her prozac to one whole pill a day. She will probably always have issues because she was abandoned on the streets of LA and was abused. You can't feel sorry for her though because they sense it and will take advantage of you.. gotta treat her like a big dog. She is still working on boundary training.. she won't stay out of the kitchen where the food is when new staff are working. She really tests them and will walk all over them. Terriers are stubborn little creatures by nature and feisty. This particular day she was so good that I took a picture of her in my pretty scarf. She is too darn cute.When get on the or when i have company she puts herself between me and the other person  When I have fallen she stay right next me so we are touching.When the bark collar is on her, if she barks then she runs into crate.I hate that collar but sometimes I use it. She know when that bad collar is on she should not bark. She is super smart.  She car rides, and her several walks a day. Also she love to be massaged She get so relaxed she leans on my body. 



She is waiting to be fed, you can't trust her around food
LOOK AT FACE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment