Thursday, August 10, 2017

Gracie Worried About Me

Gracie has bonded to me and I am so happy she knows where to go when she is afraid. This morning I was on the bedroom floor doing my exercises like each day and Elisa, one of my caregivers came in the and Gracie heard her voice louder than normal Gracie followed her into the bedroom and layed on me. Bud got in the room to kiss me because silly boy likes to lick my sunblock off.
Gracie spends alot time guarding the house in the front yard. I notice she comes in looking to make sure I'm here.
Gracie took a long time,over one year to bond because of her being abused for her person I believe. Gracie has transformed before our eyes to be happy sweet love bug. That's why I named her Gracie for Amazing Grace, I love that song. She came to me a bad mess and know she is an angel.( Well almost, she does have a mind of her own that's the Terrir in her --she can't help it) Bud kisses me when I am on the floor in the morning. He wants to play. I am so in love with my dogs, they make my life full of love all the time!


No comments:

Post a Comment