Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Gracie Meets Turbo







There is a new pup in town his name is Turbo. He was adopted from Woods Humane Society,
 he is Jack Russell Terrier and Chihuahua.  Jack Russells come from North Brittany.  They were meant to work first and foremost in the country to explore the land in  search of rats, pole cat or weasels. They are tough feisty dogs who are good with other dogs and children. They will defend their home to their death. They are loyal and affectionate, they would not be pushed around by bigger dogs. I have know several and I liked them but the were trouble makers for be not having a job, they are very smart and if not exercised enough they dig out their yard and go looking for adventure.I think God made them so cute so their owners would not kill them.
 The Chihuahua are an ancient breed honored and loved by their owners. These dogs are not so frail as they look. They do well in the Mexican desert with extreme heat and bitter cold. They are smart and loyal to their owners. Gracie is Skye Terrier and Bearded Collie both breed are working dogs and have a strong desire to watch their herd, Gracie sits and guards the yard and she is very protective of me. I'm very pleased to watch Gracie learning dog manners with the first circle sniff approach. Gracie has made much progress with normal dog behavior. She lets other dogs sniff her before she would jump with fear and go after them.I know Gracie is working hard and it has been my blessing to help her.
I am sure that we will do more of this work soon. I have been working with her for a year and a half. I am so happy for Gracie.This gives me hope for her to be rid of her fears from her abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment