Monday, May 27, 2019

More About Marley

Marley has Cattle Dog in her DNA. That breed is nuts when they are herding cattle the dogs bite the cattle to move and the video I watched was very interesting the dogs work as teams and they are very smart. I thought I thought I would never have a dog other than a Lab. I found out with my rescue girl Gracie that could love and promise a new dog that I would be with her until her last day. Gracie found a perfect family for her self. It killed me a little to let her go but Gracie was much better off with them and I am so happy with this change. I knew that my next pup would need my attention and time. Gracie turned out so well. I let God be in charge.
Marley is my surprise  dog, but she is the sweetest dog and she is in our lives and Bud likes her. Bud likes training with her because he gets treats. At some point in the session Bud has to go to the other room. Otherwise he gets in the way. ( We don't tell him that! )
Now I pray to meet my new lessons with Marley and to handle the things i think  need to do. Its all about my dogs and counting my many blessings.







No comments:

Post a Comment