Friday, March 20, 2020

The World Is Changing ---keep good thoughts

I Live a solitary life; I have for many years. The lack of my activities has added more than three hours to my day. I am easily affected by depression, That's why I take Cymbalta twice a day for pain relief, My brain has always been low in Sertionin, the thing that makes you happy. I was sick for  two weeks and real sick so I could not exercise, as is my habit. I am better now but the pool is closed and I have to try harder to be happy.  I look at Bud and care for him and now I am taking him to the beach to play every day. I have started doing my home work slowly.
My nights getting better. My patio that I look out of mostly from my kitchen table tells me that nature is resilient  and humans are too. I share my gifts to you my friends and loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment