Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Bud Helps Mom On Cold Windy Day --According to Bud




This afternoon the beach was cold and windy. Mom took me to our beach anyway. We played with my beach old red frizbee. Mom can throw it. Her back gets tired now because mom says  shes not young anymore. Then she sits down on the stairs and throws.She makes me put it in her hand or she wouldn't play. When I bark at her to go faster, she looks away. (Rude)
Today as we left I carried the frizbee  up the stairs as i usually let Mom pick it up.
(She says i'm lazy.)
Mom climbed all the beach stairs and then she looked down and saw my old beach frizbee on the bottom of the stairs.
Mom looked at me and said," BUDDY GET THE FRIZBEE OR WE LEAVE IT HERE.  I ran down the stairs and got the toy and i carried it up all the way to Mom.
Mom said what a good boy I guess you are ready for dinner. Yes home for food. What a good girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment