Thursday, July 2, 2020

Bud Loves His Afternoon Play Time

Dogs love routine, every morning Bud goes to the beach for his playtime. Bud waits for this special time. I no longer want Bud to carry his stick or ball in his mouth. He hesitates on the steep beach stairs. So my job is to make it easier for him. So i carry a big ball in my fanny pack. Once he is on the sand he gets to play.. He digs,digs digs and after 10 or 15 minute he wants me to throw the ball. We do this at least 10 minutes. My throws go no more than 8 ft . Perfect for old Bud. My old arm gets sore if I throw longer!
Then I let him rest for a bit the we walk up the stairs. Some times, I give him a little treat. When he climbs the stairs, I give him a drink of water. He likes to take his time sniffing ever plant down the path to the street.
When we get home, Bud lays in the sun or come in house and sleeps. After dinner when get on my inside scotter he is ready for more play. He gets so happy, I love making him so happy. Look at that face waiting for the ball.
I am the lucky one, Blessed with this boy.
OLD WISE EYES
BUD IS FAMOUS FOR HIS LONG TONGUE 
CHECK  OUT THAT WAIST....HE IS A STUD MUFFIN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment