Friday, October 30, 2020

Stroy Of A Stray --Lucy

Lucy has a sad past but her life is beautuful but she does have issues. I met her 3-4 years ago when a niegbor got her at my local dog and cat rescue. She was found in a field under a barn shelter with another dog. No one knows how long or if the dog was her pup. She was sweet and lovable, but She is a wanderer. If she sees an open gate, she takes a walk around the neigborhood. No good. Last week I took care of her for a week. I made sure than she had plently of exercise. The last hour of her visit, somehow my gate got left open and luckly I went oustside with Bud for his after dinner romp. Much to my shock i saw the gate open and NO Lucy !! Luckly she was down the street following a gal with her dog. When you love a stray it means that you have your life to help this stray have a good long Next week I am getting security power gate with a lock. I will have a buzzer and remote.I have been wanting this for awhile.Bud will never leave his yard but dogs will follow their nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment