Saturday, February 13, 2021

My Sweet Valentine Buddy

Ever day my Valentine gives me the best sloppy wet kisses every morning when i get on the floor with him for many body rubs. He goes nuts with joy. It is my pleasure to make him happy. Last week i notice his toe nails started getting a bit long because i heard a click, click on the street. Then he did not seem happy on walks. This morning we took him to local groomer at Un Leashed Liza. Has a nail clinic sat from 9 -10 am. She trimed his toes nail and i know he is much happier. When a dog grows old because of neurological reasons they start wakling on side of their feet in the rear end. It common but i hate it! But Bud is in great shape and it's a part of life --getting older......bummer. Bud is so white that you can't get his age by gray fur. Jetta my black Lab was so white at 11 you could she was old. Bud is my special boy. Thank God, for allowing me to love
Bud for all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment