Sunday, December 19, 2021

My new life with new boy Bruiser

Bruiser has been a pleasure ever monent of our busy day of traning and play time and sleep time. He has learned much to help my life. He has a sence of humor and a opion on when we need to play and when he gets treats. He tends to want to sit on my pillow or clothes if their on the bed. He runs so fast I can't belive it. His long legs and slim body moves like a race horse. He climbs the rocks at the beach like a like goat. He eats like a Lab who is never full. He is has been easy to train where Mette, my dog trainer left my job to fine tune him for me. I took over He love everyone and all dogs. He will kill a toy if i don't take it away. When i take it away he minds me. He is next to me most of the time. He is easy to love.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet dog. You are both lucky to have each other.

    ReplyDelete