Sunday, June 24, 2012

Bud Is Getting Better With His Puppy Problem

I am happy to report that I have been working with Bud for months now and I can see a different dog. I am the problem. I had to be more of his boss. He didn't feel that could protect him from other dog he meets.Other dog he gets a little scared. I don't think Bud knows how big he is. I had to bear down more on his spoiled puppy self. One day while walking with a method called double leashing. Jim my good friend and helper gave Bud 2 hard corrections with the prong collar. Bud cried out because we got him the message that he has to do what I need him to. I have been walking on the alone with him and have given several corrections and he has been perfect. I say now when we see another dog to Bud what a good boy he is. The prong collar works. Bud can be bratty. But I know that I have to be the boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment