Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bud's New Year Resolution


Bud’s New Year Resolution

I will try to come to Mom even when I’m busy and don’t want to loose the scent I’m following.

When I swim at my bay I will try to not hog all the balls and sticks even when Chad and his Lab and even cousin Holly is there.

I will try not to get Mom and her helpers wet when we do towel game after swimming at my bay. Even though that game is the best fun ever.   

I will try to not get excited on the beach when Mom trips and says, “Stand.” It makes tickles me want to flop around on the sand like a fish out of water. She doesn’t like that. 

I will try to not take advantage of Mom when my bad prong collar is off. She hates when I pull her, she says that I’m as strong as a horse.

I will try not to freak out and bark at weird old ladies with big hats on their heads.

I will try to not jump on those silly puppies when they are rude and run up behind to sniff with no introduction. They have no manners.  

Mom I will be your good Buddy boy and make you laugh all day long.

I’m the dog in our house and I will take care of you.






No comments:

Post a Comment