Friday, March 1, 2013

Bud Updates and Dog Visitors!

Bud has been doing great at Boot Camp. I dropped some treats off to him for Ericka to use during training.  They are peanut butter flavored little bites.  I'll post more pictures of him when they come. 

My friend Albert is out of town for a couple days, so I'm babysitting his puppy Brutus.  He's a mix of Chihuahua and Doxen, we think!  He just got neutered last week and you would never know by his energy!  He's a total love bug.  He needs special care for both his post op care and general maintenance that are so important for dogs.  Brutus gets ear wash and drops everyday.  He's been doing great!

His first night staying with me, Michelle and Gin were over.  He and Gin are great buddies.  They are playing very gently, as you will see in the movie below.  Brutus slept in bed with me all night and I took him on a scooter run this morning.  Albert might have to fight me to get Brutus back. 

I miss Bud!  My house is just too quiet with no dogs around, which is why my friends bring their dogs over to give me my dog fix.  It's all about dogs!



No comments:

Post a Comment