Friday, May 26, 2017

Life Is Good

Bud is a happy dog. I love my dog so I take good care of him. Recently I purchased slip covers because the leather love seat has been destroyed by his nails and age... It has been his spot for the nine years of his life. The love seat had been damaged from his nail etc. Some people don't let their dogs on the furniture. I see why now. Bud has a cozy crate in my office where I do my writing which is a lot of time every day. Bud has a large memory foam bed in the living room as well.
Bud goes on the love seat to look out the front window. I didn't think it was possible he could love that spot even more! the slip covers are quilted pad and extra cushy. He loves it the only problem is that Gracie, who has a cozy crate in my bedroom and a basket with soft blankets, wants to also lay on the love seat now.
Miss Gracie found this love seat too irresistible! Bud is good natured about it but afraid of Gracie's grouchy mornings. What to do, what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment