Monday, May 15, 2017

Mom's New Floor

Mom got new floors. I was happy with the old floor. I could lay on the floor when i was wet and Mom let me and sis Gracie clean up her dinner in the living room. She let me wait by the kitchen table drooling while waiting for her to give me her egg yolk and she let me clean up the bowl of yogurt and little Gracie licks the spoon.
But now I don't know what to do or where to go. She keeps saying no drooling on her new floor. You used to love my drool? you said you love it? where do I go? Thank goodness there's still carpet in this house!
Gracie says I love the floor! it feels so good on my back. Mom always gets mad though and says I bring sticks and dirt in from the yard.
Mom caves when Gracie is gone, she lets me lick the bowl again in the living room but says I have to try and not make a mess. Mom had one of her helpers buy a mat for the floor so that when I wait for food in the morning my drool doesn't get all over her precious floor. Mom says Gracie and I are more important than having a clean house..


No comments:

Post a Comment