Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Gracie Bites Someone

Gracie thinks that she a large Great Pyrenees who weights 115 instead of 15 pounds. Gracie's is sad past when she was put out of mean streets of LA for you know how long. Gracie has learned to made a awful mean face to protect her self. Now, two years later she forgets that and I tell that a nice face is much better. Gracie gets upset with people she doesn't know come to the house.
My neighbor was at my front gate and I had a new gal working for me who didn't know that Gracie had issues with strangers. The gate was open and Gracie got out and bit the neighbor in the butt. She broke skin, even with little teeth!  I then after this put the sigh on my my gate. I have worked with Gracie for two years now and she has really changed in many ways. Most of the time she is happy, obedient and loving to most every one who comes over.
For Gracie I put her in her crate and take help her by not putting her the stress of not being guarding the house or me. She most likely not get over her issues but you never know. The power of love is amazing. Gracie is truly amazing, she is my guard dog. Bud,welcomes any one and every one with his frizzy or ball when they come through the gate.








No comments:

Post a Comment