Saturday, November 3, 2018

Bud Is The Best Therapy Dog Ever

I had to stay at Casa De Flores for one month while I has work done in my home. When we moved into an apartment and started walking around Bud was so happy to have all the folks living there adore him. Bud was playful,silly and engaging with ever one. My joy in life is sharing love that dogs are famous for. It is my gift from God and I am so blessed with my pups.
One our first day I was walking with Bud in the building thru many doors of apartments for about 40 minutes I was getting close to the front door when Bud swayed and peed on floor that God it was not carpet. After the mess got cleaned up we went outside with his ball. to play, when we meet Mary. Mary is 95 years and I could not hardly believe
for the way she moved like a woman in her 50's.
Mary played with Bud and as Bud does she started to play tug- a-war with him in the field. I kept telling her please stop I was afraid he would pull her over and that would be awful.
I told myself that's all I need for Bud to be the cause of a broken hip! Every thing turned fine and Mary had such a fun time with Bud. Mary played with Bud often I  we meet Mary's cat. We made friends. |Bud loved every minute of it !

No comments:

Post a Comment