Thursday, November 22, 2018

My Thanksgiving Day

God blessed me with loving friends and great dogs. Bud has been the best dog ever and I see him aging and slowing down but I also am getting older. Bud still loves to go to the beach every day for his playtime. He used to play for hours and hours --now I time him to 15 minutes of hard play then I blow the whistle and he comes up the stairs. I am so happy he is in my life. Gracie found her God Parents I call them and Gracie loves to be with their pack She has bonded with Molly a female and they are best of friends. Gracie gets more beach time with them than I ever give her. We are spending are day with them. Gracie loves Mark and Jackie and I am grateful for time alone with Bud.
Ever day is a gift from God. Hope you have a beautiful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment