Friday, January 4, 2019

Ginger The Best Dog

I met Ginger and Dave on our local beach seven years ago. She was a tank in montion
She chrged thriug life with joy and sweetnes like no ofter dog i have the privlive of loving. She found me on the beach while I played with Bud. She  pulled Dave, her favoite person with her becasuse so storng. Ginger trained Dave well it was aobuson to anyone watchuing the "Ginger Dave show." I never got to kiss her my last goobye,Ginger kissed me ever time she saw me and got to see the day or two before she sundeing died on the way back from their frequent walks, she have a little cought and then fell into David's arms she was happy aways and David was there for her one last time.
I will never forget our first time meeting her when she was not in motion. She was protetying Bud agaisnt two blood hounds ever since Bud loved her and I fell in love sweets boxer -Pit Bull kisses .
Dave was her favote persion ever. He threw the frixzzee ever day, twuce a Ginger was a natrual ahlete of a dog. She ran so fast that on sel;eral ocasion she could not stop in time and she ran in the big rock on the beach. On another ocallion she ran into a tide pool and her guy Dave jumped in to save her. Ginger made me laugth much with her jest for life.  I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment