Friday, September 11, 2015

Lily's Big Adventure

Recently Lily scared us so much when she went missing! Holly, her owner went nuts and I don't blame her. Lily is one cute dog and so small that she would be picked up easily by anybody because she is so friendly. I called the sheriff and Holly's family came to help to search for her because the night was coming soon and Lily was nowhere to be found. What do you when you loose your dog. The unknown is horrible! Twice I lost sight of Jetta in the daytime and I was crazy with worry. Both times she was searching the neighborhood for food, because she was always hungry. A true Lab! So the good news is that Lily has gone off on her own before and Casey, Holly's daughter found her. If I was as tiny as Lily, less than 10 pounds, I would be scared if I wondered away from home. Not Lily she doesn't care, when she is on a mission her nose is to the ground and she just keeps walking. Lily is a mix of Yorkie and Shitzu she is a confident little dog. The last photo below is Lily with her big sister Andie a St. Bernard/Great Pyreneese mix. Lily thinks she is as big as Andie.





No comments:

Post a Comment