Monday, October 15, 2012

Aunt Sharon Visits Bud

Sharon Burge is one of my best high school friends whom I've maintained a lifetime friendship with.  She lives in Laguna Beach.  Dan, her older brother, has provided me generous financial assistance, including buying Bud for me when he was a puppy to help Jetta move into retirement while training Bud to pick up the slack and eventually become my full time service dog.  Sharon loved Jetta and her book, Jetta's Journey.  I see Sharon as often we are able to get together.  When we get those rare moments to see each other, we have so much fun.  Sharon absolutely loves Bud and wants to get a yellow lab just like Bud when she retires.  However, in the meantime she enjoys being Bud's Aunt.

This last visit, Sharon got to meet Batman, my assistant Jewel's adorable little dog.  We had such a blast and I can't wait to see her again.

Bud, Batman and Aunt Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment