Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sharing My Life and Recovery Story - TONIGHT!!!



I'm so excited about tonight!

I love trying to help people, especially talking about the life long battle of recovering from anorexia.  That is why I'm honored to be taking part in the eighth annual San Luis Obispo Suicide Prevention Forums.

I will be one of the speakers sharing in the presentation of Stories of Stress, Suicide & Survival by Dave Mayfield. PS OCT 5 th  Last night was great. I meet some wonderful people. I AM BLESSED TO HAVE MY VILLAGE PEOPLE.


I WOULD LOVE YOUR SUPPORT! 

This engagement is only happening two nights:

TONIGHT!
Thursday, October 4, 2012
6:00 - 9:00 pm
Unity of San Luis Obispo
1490 Southwood Drive
San Luis Obispo, CA

NEXT WEEK!
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
6:00-9:00 pm
Atascadero Junior High School Gym
6501 Lewis Avenue
Atascadero, CA

Special appearance by BUD and free kisses.
I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment