Saturday, April 11, 2020

Gracie the pound puppy

My friend Elisa lost her Golden Retriever .............We all mourned Sparky. Many months later Elisa while volunteering at Animal Service as a dog walker every Friday, she about this dog. She is a Boxer-Shepard mix. I told her that I was in love with the breed of Boxers, their great family dogs, high energy, smart, loving and easy to groom. The breed comes from Germany and at on time they were in tracking bears. They have very strong jaws, because they were breed to be guard dogs but the loving, affected side makes the good for families.
German Shepherds are said to be one of the smartest breed. They have are natural vary of strangers a and devoted to their owners. We all know that will defend the owner with their life. They love working, they are assume working with police; also the make wonderful family dog.



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful story, I love your blig it's always a pick me up. Thank you for always sharing your insight on dogs. Happy Easter...oh ya I'm cooking for you today ☺...See you & Bud soon!πŸ’•πŸΎπŸ’•

    ReplyDelete