Friday, April 17, 2020

One More Day Of No Friends Over To Play So Mom Will Do

Bud's life is routine. Ever day after I finish my exercises, Bud knows his turn is next. He waits and waits and waits. Finally he see me leaving my bedroom and he just started barking like a spoiled dog. I don't like spoiled dogs so I remembered that I had some bitter spray for dogs to stop them for barking or whatever they are doing to drive you NUTS!
Last week I sprayed him and he stopped the awful barking my face. Now I just have to show the bottle to him and he is quiet. To bad I didn't bring it with me the beach. Here is how he gets his energy out. He plays like this for 20 to 30 minutes and then he is happy until my gal leaves and he makes her play with him for 5 minutes. He comes in ready for a nap. When he was younger he would not stop for hours and hours It's all in my second book about him in Lessons From Jetta.


No comments:

Post a Comment