Saturday, April 25, 2020

Thank God For My Caregivers--they keep me afloat !

My life works easier when I have help. I live with my dog and don't drive anymore. The house work is much for me now, like changing my bed cooking for the week food that I love.
Now I have 3 gals. Tanwnya shops for my food and cooks for me. Did I mention how much I like to eat. Eating is one of my favorite activities. Shopping lately is an adventure. Thank God I don't have to go to Costco or Trader Joes. Bye the way Tanwnya is a huge dog lover!! That's a big part of the job since Bud thinks the gals all work for him. Notice her apron ! Cute she loves Pit Bulls. Thank you for caring about us. We are blessed to have you with us. Love you !
Her outfit for the job. 


Focus on my details on the menu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment