Tuesday, April 14, 2020

The Dogs I miss and their people


i miss my friends. They know how much i love seeing  them with their dogs. Here are some pictures from emails and texts. We see Lucy and Jack her kitty from down the street. 


NAP TIME FOR LUCY AND HER KITTY

 This picture is of Lucy and her guy Dave, sent to me to make me smile. It worked. The pretty gal in red is Jackie and Molly and my little Gracie. She sends me pictures of her daily beach walks. 
FOLLOW THE RULES
DAILY BEACH WALKS

Here is her husband Mark and Gracie on grooming day. Their dog groomer is closed. Gracie is not happy about getting groomed, Mark is not afraid of some small teeth, i am , Jackie too. 
WATCH THOSE TEETH

Here is Lucy is Luigi, lap. He is Elisa's dad.  He spends time here when he visits  
LUCY FIND LAPS
And this is why Gracie loves Mark so much. What a great dad. 
HERO MARK
BRAVE MARK           LOOK HOW CUTE THIS DEVIL IS
One of my reasons for loving my dog town are seeing the dog who I know and love. Some friends text me all the time about their days with their dogs.

Here are pics the small dog who is with her new pack used to be my dog for 3 years..3 long years of her barking,biting and cranky temperament| I named Gracie because I fell in love with her anyway. She s a sweetheart. When I see Gracie she come over to sniff me and she remembers that I loved her anyway.

The other dog is Lucy, i took care of her for a week and she comes to visit often, well use to. It helps my soul to see these 4 legged Angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment