Saturday, April 18, 2020

The best brownie surprise ever!!!!!

One of my favorite things to do is bake and give and share my talents with my loved ones. I call them my triple layer brownie surprise. They have brownie mix, chocolate chips,peanut butter, cream cheese frosting,chocolate chip cookie in a package,salted peanuts. They are a crowd favorite!
they look hard to make.You bake the brownie mix, I recommended using the best mix
I was home in bed for 2 months after toe surgery. One morning I was watching the Today Show.  I was bored but i like the look of it. But i added more steps and goodies, to make it my creation. I am know for having the skill to make delicious cookies. If anyone wants my secret recipe I will give it to you. It is one of my best creations.I miss having company and sharing my labor of love. I love watching people enjoy my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment